Grant Strategies, Applications, and Implementation Support
Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering and Testing, Inc. offers full-service grant strategies for acquisition, application development and administration services to clients who need a professional team for any of the following activities: strategy, writing, compliance and management. We are with the client from inception to completion of a project, ensuring strategic grant initiatives and coordination of grant administration. Our goal is to close out a project with granting authorities leaving a strong reputation in compliance on behalf of our clients.
Grant Opportunity Research & Strategy
We excel at positioning a project and developing priorities that can be tailored to available grant opportunities. Determine grant opportunities based on the client’s needs and develop a best fit approach to optimize successful applications.
Grant Writing & Needs Assessment
We coordinate and author grant applications for a wide variety of programs to target priorities based on the metrics established in Notice of Funding Opportunities. For clients who don’t have the time or ability to construct grant projects and write grant applications, we can provide those services.
Grant Administration and Financial Management
We serve as the grant manager to ensure milestones are met, reporting is done properly, and the project completes successfully. This can be especially helpful for large grants with intricate reporting requirements.
Grant Program Services
Certified Local Government Grant
- Administration of Community Development Block Grant
- Community Development Block Grant Program
- Delta Regional Authority Programs
- Historic Preservation Fund Management
- Kentucky Infrastructure Authority Loans
- Kentucky Riverport Improvement Grant Program
- Preserve America Grants
- Private Foundation Grants
- Tennessee Valley Authority Performance/SOC Performance Grants
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Grant Programs (as established)
- U.S. Department of Energy Grant Programs (as established)
- U.S. Department of Transportation -Maritime Administration Grant Programs
- Port Infrastructure Development Grants
- Small Shipyard Grants
- U.S. Department of Transportation- Rebuilding American Infrastructure with Sustainability and Equity (RAISE) Discretionary Grants (formerly known as TIGER and BUILD Grant Programs)
- U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) Grants
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife: Wildlife & Sport Fish Programs